The Truth Lies : Robert Heeley The Truth Lies : Robert Heeley

OOOOOOOH sheeeeyt

Groovy , reminds me of inspector gadget :D . Very nice! It could sound great without the vocals too!

73Quantum responds:

Well thanx, but I am very familiar with the tune to Inspector Gadget and I don't hear the resemblance. But thanx for the score any way ;-)

Complicated (ATS) Complicated (ATS)

It's creepy alright!

Rymth is great , reminds the 80's , melody is really abstract , and the voicing fits in perfectly , brr! I got a chill down my spine! But the song isn't that good to be remembered...

sapoman responds:

At least I scared you.

High Frequency - Dj ReVeRsE High Frequency - Dj ReVeRsE

AW. MAN

I use fl9 too . Word. This is awesome , please tell how you got the scratchy noise that has the highest velocity in this track?

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

umm, message me... im not sure what scratchy thing your talking about lol :P but thanks :)

DjMeatBoy - Drumstep DjMeatBoy - Drumstep

AGGGGGREEESSSIVVVEEE

AHHHSHIT , this track is blowin' my mind!!!!!!!! :D But sometimes i get outta rymth... And it"s really short! The key in god music is rymth , the rymth must be readable to even to people that don't dig music.

MadalinX5 responds:

Thanks for the tip :) I will keep this in mind on my next song ;)

Atomic surfer -DrX- Atomic surfer -DrX-

Ohmahgod

The sound just waves in my heaphones! It's unbelievably silky and smooth bass progression mix! MUDAFUCKIN YUM! Just maybe too simple , more different sounds would fit in!

DavidRx responds:

;) sure ill take that note 2 my next track

Insanctuary - Back & Fort Insanctuary - Back & Fort

It forces you to move slowly

Slow and a smooth melody...Relaxing....Yet , i would like if there was some more human sounds that would resemble of flowers growing (sum shit lik dat :D) .
This track would fit perfectly if you can't go to sleep.

Merry christmas insactuary , i think you will get far with this talent .

Insanctuary responds:

Thankyou. Merry XMas to you too. I am happy this song is being liked. It shows that this WIP is definately worth turning into a ''finished'' project. ^-^! I am very proud of my hard work.

Caek Caek

Oh dear...

Sounds like RAPE TAIM !

The drums that lead the softiness really confuse with the atmosphere as Mr.Pokeahole said , but it could be a good dance-too music if added some more juicy and different beats to it.

NaotoNekoCutie responds:

I so agree =D

Play Date Play Date

Progresive...

Yet smooth , but joyfull in the same way (in simple words- great!)

Put some real life sounds in it and it will become perfect :)

NaotoNekoCutie responds:

That is a good idea, and I kind of did this in like 15 minutes altogether.

Then again, I think I'm just really lazy about sampling real world sounds due to the irregular nature of such sounds.

You know what, I think I will get more real sounds in my new songs or even update this one.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Wery weel!!!!

Oh yeeeh the beat iz sooo coolszdowdlq!!!!

no. The beat is nice , yet...anoying....Still i love the idea :D

By The Way ... LOL ConfusedReviewer :DDDD

iMissU BassHunter (drx remix) iMissU BassHunter (drx remix)

Nice!

but one problem , the sound at 00:25 is a bit.... annoying... maybe not that much treble and a little more bass :D , that should to the ob , still very calm and cool , but i would call it a music that you could dance with..

DavidRx responds:

more bass? ;P noooo problem ill fix thut xD
check out my other songs and ull know whut i mean xD they can be calm at the begining but then it goes boom lolz :P

yea i know its rly calm xD not my taste rly but i wanted 2 try something new for my self :3

thx for the review mate ^^ check out my other work and review if u can thx :D