All 16 art Reviews

A Girl A Girl

Perfecto

I will hang it on my wall as a poster , it's wonderful . Ilike the way you draw anime , maybe you do videos on youtube? Did you tought yourself how to draw?

dani2d responds:

Thanks, but I have not made videos jejeje is a good idea. I draw since I was 8 years :D
I really like the idea of place as a poster.
Greetings.

Throw your weapon Throw your weapon

He's alerted

A moody scetch , i like it . Maybeif the fuzzyness on the edges would be removed it would give a more realistic look.

Void Game DOTA Void Game DOTA

Kinda..attractive...

I like his smile :] , lacks shadows especially on the feet , if you drop some shadings on the corners of his nails that would give an atmospheric look . I like his gear...

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

Great!

Did you edit it with phooshop or is natural paint shading and pencil?

dommi-fresh responds:

i changed the contrast slightly and boosted the colour the rest was all by hand.

Goodnight Sweet Prince Goodnight Sweet Prince

Fuckin' A

Great , it really looks like they were in the desert because of the warm colours.
Lebowsky had different shades , but i don't really remember..

NobuScreenShot NobuScreenShot

Good

Yes , a fine dash of artwork and google. Not missing anything! But i am still hesitating on giving you a straight 10 , sorry ;D

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

OMG!

OH SO FREAKIN HYPER DUPER ULTRA ASWUM!!!! :D

WHAT WHAT

About.... Whait.... oh....

Makes me want some booze .... But not maple or something :D , good joke.... I like the colours O.o

DANGEROUS JIM DANGEROUS JIM

Coolz!

damn good! Some bad words , comedy and aittle bit of skil and you got a comics !

seriously , its **** cool , other M or A pictures - not... :D in my opinion :D

dommi-fresh responds:

what? i don't really know what you are on about but thanks for the ten non the less.

nazi slayer nazi slayer

kill!

Die nacy shit! That what you get for taking on russia ;D

fo sho.